Horoscope for All on Tuesday, December 10, 2019
- The minor square between the Sun and Uranus early today suggests an urge for action, but we may not know where to begin or where to go with our intentions just for now.
- Unexpected changes in plans or events can test our patience, but they might also bring on new approaches, leading to useful, instructive, or interesting detours.
- The Moon continues its transit of Taurus until 11:48 AM EST, after which it journeys through Gemini. The Gemini Moon wants to diversify and keep things light and friendly.
- Nevertheless, as the day advances, we take one another more seriously. We’re approaching a Venus-Saturn alignment, and we are more thoughtful about our attachments and affections. When it comes to finances and relationships, we may need to limit a pleasure or indulgence or sacrifice a material benefit for a spiritual one (or vice versa).
- Extravagances have a way of catching up with us, and buckling down is necessary. Still, we’re inclined to feel good about making a mature choice now. We may be experiencing a new sense of realism in our relationships. This can also be a time for bonding more strongly with loved ones through the sharing of responsibility, concerns, or dilemmas.
- The void Moon continues until the Moon enters Gemini at 11:48 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent