Horoscope for All on Thursday, October 31, 2019
- Mercury turns retrograde today. Cloudy thinking or confusion can figure strongly today with Mercury at a station. Communication can be tricky.
- Mercury will remain retrograde until November 20th and will stay in the sign of Scorpio for the duration.
- During this time, our thinking is turned inward, as we review and re-assess matters. Mercury retrograde periods can be times of heightened inner awareness, when meditation, journal-keeping, reworking old plans, and reviewing past work are favored.
- Minor breaks in the mechanical aspects of communication can reconnect us to other, possibly more meaningful, means of communication. We might look at past decisions and ideas from a new, enlightened perspective. The chances of probing questions doing some damage run high, however.
- With the Mercury station and a Sun-Jupiter semi-square today, we may be misjudging things, so it’s best to reserve judgment. We’re more aware of areas of discontent. We’re inclined to overcompensate by taking on more or by going to excess.
- We want to grow, improve, and expand, and it may be necessary to push some boundaries now, but it’s best to do so gently. Still, we’re making a special effort to get along today.
- The Moon continues its transit of Sagittarius until 10:38 PM EDT when it enters Capricorn.
- The Moon is void from 10:29 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a conjunction to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Capricorn at 10:38 PM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: ‘Good ~ Business: Fair