Horoscope for All on Thursday, November 7, 2019
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Pisces. The Pisces Moon is compassionate and spiritual, generally encouraging an intuitive approach to the day.
- However, the Moon forms a square to Jupiter, possibly prompting some missteps due to overblown expectations.
- As well, Venus semi-squares Mars today, which can create a tense and competitive or stimulating and invigorating environment, depending on how we approach it!
- This aspect tends to highlight differences in our approaches, desires, and needs, and tensions in relationships can result. Watch for impulsive moves, including purchases.
- A Sun-Saturn sextile is coming into play, exact midday tomorrow, helping us to see the value of grounding ourselves and exercising common sense as the day advances. At the same time, an impending Sun-Neptune trine encourages us to find a balance between imagination and practicality.
- The Moon is void from 8:13 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Aries the next day, Friday, November 8th, at 6:49 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good