Horoscope for All on Thursday, November 5, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Cancer. We seek out comfort and familiarity today with a Cancer Moon.
- However, this pursuit may clash with our desire for companionship and independence with the Moon’s square to Venus in Libra and Mars in Aries.
- Nevertheless, we can benefit from the clarity of the Sun-Moon trine this evening and act more holistically and purposefully.
- Our feelings run deep, and we are unafraid to face them, making it a good time to get in touch with what motivates us and others.
- We have a high need to stick with tradition or familiar methods, and ideally, we’re learning from past experiences, love, family, and attachments.
- We head toward a Mercury-Saturn square–the final such aspect after Mercury’s direct turn.
- A problem, criticism, or misunderstanding can weigh heavily in the air.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good~ Business: Fair