Horoscope for All on Thursday, November 21, 2019
- A quincunx between Mars and Chiron suggests we might doubt the effectiveness of our assertions or efforts to go after what we want, which can lead to passive-aggressive behavior, defensiveness, or frustration.
- We can find it challenging to be both assertive and sensitive now, and possibly see-saw between one and the other. It can be difficult to assert ourselves effectively without provoking, annoying, or concerning others.
- The trick is to combine both sensitivity and directness instead of narrowing our choices to either/or.
- The Moon spends most of the day in the sign of Virgo, entering Libra at 11:20 PM EST.
- The Virgo Moon is perfectionistic, helpful, and detailed, and tonight’s Libra Moon is conciliatory and balanced.
- As the day advances, we can be feeling good about our work, obligations, commitments, and other purposeful activities.
- The Moon is void from 10:31 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to the Sun), until the Moon enters Libra at 11:20 PM EST.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good