Horoscope for All on Thursday, November 14, 2019
- The Moon spends the day in Gemini, exciting our curiosity and desire to communicate and connect.
- The Moon hooks into today’s Venus-Neptune square that can cast a veil over our needs, wants, and perceptions.
- We may be dreaming up the ideal, and this can clash with reality. We could lack discrimination, particularly when it comes to people we care about, our relationships, and material things–we’re likely too close to the situation.
- We should make an effort to separate fact from fiction so that we don’t set ourselves up for disappointment.
- What appears to be a great buy or something we absolutely need may very well turn out to be useless to us, or worse, a financial drain or money pit.
- Lines can blur when it comes to the pursuit of pleasure, as we can convince ourselves to believe what we want to believe.
- Examining discontent experienced now may be an opportunity to identify where we’ve neglected our spiritual, idealistic, or imaginative needs.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair