Horoscope for All on Thursday, January 9, 2020
- The Moon finishes its transit of Gemini at 3:43 AM EST when it enters Cancer. The Cancer Moon is protective, warm, and caring.
- While it’s a rather conservative influence, the Moon opposes Jupiter this evening, and we can be tempted to go overboard.
- Also as the day advances, we look for opportunities to spread our wings. We can be anxious to believe in something or connect with a higher purpose, but may not quite find what we’re seeking.
- This is “borrow from the future” energy, and we should be careful not to commit to something for which we don’t yet have the resources.
- Relating suffers today if we don’t treat one another as equals. There can be temptations to manipulate to get our way. Conceding may feel as if we are giving up something of ourselves.
- Tomorrow, a lunar eclipse will occur, and today, emotions are rising.
- The void Moon continues until 3:43 AM EST when the Moon enters Cancer.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair