Horoscope for All on Thursday, January 23, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in organized, practical Capricorn.
- However, Venus forms a sextile with Jupiter today, and it encourages us to loosen up.
- This is a soft, pleasant influence that promotes cooperation, acceptance, inclusiveness, and optimism, particularly in our relationships.
- We are a little freer and more generous with our affections and perhaps with our money. This is one of the favorite transits for entertaining and socializing.
- Optimistic spiritual energy is brought to relationships now. We seek a higher purpose or meaning through our connections and our values.
- Romantic opportunities can emerge, or there can be lucky finds, pleasing purchases, and a hopeful financial outlook or prospects.
- The Moon is void from 9:09 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a conjunction to Saturn), until the Moon enters Aquarius the next day, Friday, January 24th, at 8:21 AM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Good