Horoscope for All on Thursday, January 2, 2020
- Mercury aligns with Jupiter today, and verbal expression flows smoothly. This is an excellent time to come to agreements and resolutions.
- We see the big picture and think about what is truly important to us in the long run. This transit inspires optimism–we’re finding reasons to feel hopeful.
- Our opinions are strong. We should watch for overstating and promising more than we are capable of doing, but we might also enjoy good humor and positive vibes. It’s a good time to stretch our thinking to include new possibilities.
- A Venus-Chiron semi-square points to some hesitation with sharing ourselves intimately.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Aries, and we’re excited about taking the initiative. This can be another indication that we’d rather go it alone than cooperate.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good