Horoscope for All on Thursday, February 6, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Cancer, and we tend to want to play it safe. It can be useful to find ways to center ourselves.
- The Cancer Moon is sensitive and protective. Home or family matters are in stronger focus than usual.
- The Sun forms a semi-square with Chiron, and we have a strong desire to learn and grow through our relationships and experiences, but this may be hindered by a lack of confidence or a fear of being different.
- Still, we’re learning from past experiences, love, attachments, family, and even rejection.
- Today and tomorrow, we’re getting a better understanding of our attachments and becoming more aware of how they support or conflict with our need for independence.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair