Horoscope for All on Thursday, February 13, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Libra until 7:38 PM EST, after which it transits Scorpio.
- We can see a more sober side of Libra with the Moon’s square to Pluto and then Saturn. The urge or need to socialize and connect with our relationship goals can seem to clash with our ambitions and responsibilities.
- However, we tend to make an extra effort to be inclusive, compromising, and polite. We’re seeking balance in our lives today, and relationships can be in high focus. We tend to weigh all perspectives and to consider all possibilities while the Moon is in Libra.
- Venus forms a square to the North Node of the Moon, also pointing to the possibility of general lack of agreement, dissatisfaction, or a sense that our relationships are working counter to our growth.
- The Moon also harmonizes with the Sun and Mars today, suggesting we’re finding ways to adapt and compromise.
- The void Moon occurs from 4:41 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Mars), until the Moon enters Scorpio at 7:38 PM EST.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good