Horoscope for All on Thursday, December 19, 2019
- Early today, the Mars-Saturn sextile perfects, which is a wonderfully practical influence that encourages us to take action to get organized, orderly, and tidy.
- Traditional methods work, and thoroughness brings rewards. Modest ambitions and the appreciation of slow but steady progress are favored.
- However, a Mercury-Neptune square tonight influences the day, and we can find it challenging to follow or clearly communicate facts, directions, and instructions as the day advances.
- Perceptions may be confused or too idealistic, influenced strongly by wishful thinking and imagination. We may be dealing with deception or self-deception, and it can be difficult to be discriminating.
- Our minds open to many different possibilities and options, however. We can feel inspired, or we might be thinking in imaginative or possibly impractical ways.
- With this aspect in play and because Venus is on the verge of changing signs, it’s best to defer big decisions for a clearer and less emotional time.
- The Moon continues its transit of practical Virgo until 5:04 AM EST, after which it journeys through gracious Libra.
- The Moon is void from 3:07 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Venus), until the Moon enters Libra at 5:04 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair