Horoscope for All on Sunday, October 27, 2019
- The Mars-Saturn square perfects this morning, and we can feel blocked from pursuing our desires. Something may slow down, or we face resistance or obstacles. It’s a time to draw on patience and develop our endurance, and it’s a better time for maintenance than it is for moving forward.
- The Moon continues its transit of Libra until 4:30 PM EDT, after which it enters Scorpio, and is Balsamic until tonight.
- The New Moon occurs at 11:39 PM in the sign of Scorpio. In the weeks ahead, we may be working on our self-mastery skills. It’s a fine time to pinpoint the things in our lives that make us feel out of control, such as addictions and debts, and work toward release from these emotional burdens.
- We may have an opportunity to rid ourselves of excess “junk” in our lives, material or spiritual. We may be moved to dig deeper into the mysteries around us rather than remain content with the status quo.
- Taking the time to understand others’ motives can enrich our feelings of intimacy, forgiveness, and sense of meaning.
- However, with the New Moon opposing Uranus very tightly, we are likely to encounter resistance from others and from within. Surprising events may be part of the picture now, mainly through our relationships and the illumination of a different perspective.
- This energy is rebellious and touchy, especially if we feel constrained. We may need to deal with distractions and feelings of discontent which could lead us along unexpected tangents. Disruptions now may lead to a desire to explore motivations and understand meanings.
- The void Moon occurs from 4:23 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Scorpio at 4:30 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair