Horoscope for All on Sunday, November 17, 2019
- The Moon transits Cancer until 4:58 PM EST, forming a square to Mars before it leaves the sign. Matters of partnership or companionship seem to clash with our high need to stick with tradition or familiar methods.
- The Cancer Moon is sensitive and protective. Home or family matters are in stronger focus than usual. We are learning from past experiences, love, attachments, family, and even rejection.
- From 4:58 PM forward, the Moon is in Leo, stimulating our desire to reach out and share ourselves with others in heartfelt ways. Satisfaction comes from pride in our actions and creations.
- We’re likely to enjoy helping people, teaching, and growing through our connections.
- The void Moon occurs from 3:15 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Mars), until the Moon enters Leo at 4:58 PM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good