Horoscope for All on Sunday, February 9, 2020
- The Full Moon occurs in the sign of Leo early today, at 2:33 AM EST.
- The Full Moon is a time of culmination and the promise of fulfillment. It is an emotional time of romance, fertilization, and epiphanies.
- The Leo Moon is proud and intensely individual, and not particularly content with being just one of the team. The Aquarius Sun, while individualistic as well, values independence and the team. The Full Moon illuminates this conflict.
- With the Moon full and bright in the sky, symbolic illumination occurs in our own lives. These revelations are emotional ones and can feel raw just for now.
- A semi-square between Mercury and Pluto can point to some tendency to worry or see the seedier side of situations.
- Still, Venus is heading toward a conjunction with Chiron, and it’s a time for expressing compassion or forgiveness. We may feel drawn to problem areas so that we can repair them.
- We more readily see the beauty in human weaknesses and in the pain of growing and repair.
- It’s a strong time for building trust in relationships, as well as for seeing the potential in one another, although the process might feel painful at points.
- The void Moon occurs from 11:09 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Mars), until the Moon enters Virgo at 6:39 PM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Good