Horoscope for All on Sunday, December 22, 2019
- While the morning’s Venus-Uranus square points to standoffishness, a Mars-Pluto sextile prepares us for the upcoming Solar Eclipse in Capricorn, which will occur on the 26th.
- With this aspect, it’s natural to go after our goals and satisfy our desires, and we’re better at strategy. Ambitions and determination increase to pursue our goals. We’re getting in touch with what we want and devising plans to pursue it.
- We may be focusing on redoing or reworking something from the ground up.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Scorpio, aligning with Mars, also encouraging us to reach into our depths and get a little closer to understanding and exploring our needs and desires. This transit awakens emotional desire and stimulates some level of urgency.
- The void Moon occurs from 10:27 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a conjunction to Mars), until the Moon enters Sagittarius the next day, Monday, December 23rd, at 11:35 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Excellent