Horoscope for All on Sunday, December 15, 2019
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Leo, and we’re open, affectionate, and proud.
- Today’s Jupiter-Uranus trine helps liberate us from a confining situation, worry, or inhibition. This transit opens us up to new energies, approaches, and attitudes.
- Fortunate events occur as a direct result of our willingness to entertain the unusual. This influence favors group activities, financial endeavors associated with groups or organizational efforts, educational pursuits, digital learning, writing, publishing, speaking, and humanitarian efforts.
- Pursuits can thrive if we feed them with progressive, inventive energy, and it’s essential to allow ourselves some breathing room to come up with new ideas.
- This open-minded theme is particularly useful since it’s happening in primarily traditional signs, helping to round things out. It can uplift our spirits and open our minds to new possibilities, which is invaluable.
- New methods of doing and viewing business, money, comfort, and career can emerge.
- Also today, a Mercury-Venus semi-square suggests some challenges focusing and concentrating. It can also point to minor but irritating disconnects as we either rationalize our feelings or emotionalize our observations.
- We are likely to be feeling sociable and a little indulgent, perhaps lacking concentration when it comes to work or mundane tasks today.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good