Horoscope for All on Saturday, October 19, 2019
- The Moon continues its transit of Gemini until 6:43 AM EDT when it enters Cancer. The Cancer Moon encourages us to get comfortable and seek more familiarity.
- Mercury’s sextile to Pluto today is intense in a productive way, stimulating a desire to get to the root of a problem. We are willing to look beyond the surface of things and investigate further. Deep insight happening now leads to better choices.
- Conversations are probing, investigative, and meaningful, and we may come to an improved psychological understanding of our lives. This transit is good for refining and rethinking matters as we see new layers to a situation. It has a Mercury retrograde flavor without the complications! Note that Mercury will not turn retrograde until October 31st.
- We’re also approaching a Venus-Saturn sextile, exact tomorrow morning, that helps us see what’s most important to us. We prefer to see one another and our relationships realistically under this influence.
- The Moon is void until 6:43 AM EDT when it enters Cancer.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent