Horoscope for All on Saturday, November 23, 2019
- There can be a heightened awareness of–and extra sensitivity to–words expressed today with Mercury and Venus forming a semi-square.
- We may be in two minds about a matter–decisions can be hard to come by.
- It’s not easy to concentrate under this influence, and we can be quite sensitive to what we feel people mean in their communications.
- As the day advances, we’re opening up. With the Sun harmonizing with Chiron, it’s easier to make progress as we are open to learning and growing rather than worrying about who’s right or wrong.
- Usually, with this aspect, our egos don’t get in the way and we can make progress. However, Mars is heading toward an opposition to Uranus, and tension is mounting. Egos may very well get involved, and we can be quite reactive!
- The Moon spends another day in the sign of Libra.
- The Moon is void from 9:49 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Scorpio tomorrow, Sunday, November 24th, at 12:58 AM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair