Horoscope for All on Saturday, January 4, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Aries until 11:16 AM EST, encouraging our need for action.
- However, the Moon is void until it enters Taurus, suggesting it’s best not to initiate brand-new ventures.
- The Moon enters Taurus at 11:16 AM, and we feel life slowing down just enough that we can savor the moments.
- The Taurus Moon stimulates our desire for comfort, warmth, and harmony.
- With the Moon in conservative Taurus aligned with Uranus this afternoon, we’re taking the best of the traditional and progressive worlds and using them to make updates that improve our lives.
- The void Moon continues until the Moon enters Taurus today at 11:16 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good