Horoscope for All on Saturday, January 11, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Cancer until 7:16 AM EST, after which it transits bold, affectionate, and proud Leo.
- The Moon’s square to Uranus suggests some stubborn sticking with our methods, but its trine to Mars in Sagittarius is warm, open, and courageous.
- With a Mercury-Ceres alignment today, we feel especially close to our ideas, plans, and projects. It’s a good time for both teaching and learning, research, and marketing.
- Conversations are encouraging and meaningful, but we can be feeling some tension and pressure as Saturn and Pluto approach alignment, exact tomorrow.
- The void Moon continues until the Moon enters Leo today at 7:16 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good