Horoscope for All on Saturday, February 1, 2020
- The First Quarter Moon occurs today when the Sun in Aquarius forms a square with the Moon in Taurus this evening.
- There is a crisis theme surrounding any quarter Moon phase, as we feel compelled to take action. We’re made aware of how our actions affect those close to us, perhaps through trial and error.
- Whatever project or initiative we began around the New Moon is now off the ground, and it may face its first obstacles.
- This can be a time of stress, clashing, and discord, but also of high energy, motivation, and growth.
- We’re heading toward a Venus-Pluto sextile, occurring very early tomorrow, that influences today, and we might settle into a more deliberate frame of mind.
- We can gain new insight into our relationships, money matters, and comfort or pleasure needs.
- Or, we take a comfortably strategic approach to these things.
- Our feelings are more focused and intensified, in a generally pleasant and positive way. We seek depth of emotion and authenticity in our dealings with others.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Excellent