Horoscope for All on Saturday, December 7, 2019
- The Moon spends another day in the active, enterprising sign of Aries. The Moon’s square to Pluto this morning can introduce a conflict between wanting to push ahead and needing to use strategy.
- While the Aries Moon is direct and straightforward, we’re heading towards a Sun-Neptune square that stimulates the opposite approach. We may feel that the route to our desires is a roundabout one.
- There can be some disorganization and impracticality now, or a temporary drain of energy.
- We are challenged to consider our spiritual needs, which might at this point seem to conflict with our plans and goals, or we may need to confront the areas of our lives where reality isn’t measuring up to our ideals.
- Until we find ways to incorporate imagination and spirit into our lives appropriately, there can be problems feeling inspired or motivated. It can be a time of increased spiritual awareness, vision, and inspiration, although we might first struggle with this.
- There may be detours or distractions to deal with now. We are reminded to tend to any overlooked spiritual needs before pushing forward.
- The Moon is void from 10:02 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Pluto), until the Moon enters Taurus tomorrow, Sunday, December 8th, at 2:30 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair