Horoscope for All on Saturday, December 21, 2019
- Venus forms a sextile to Chiron and is approaching a square to Uranus today. There may be a challenge or struggle as values and tastes clash, or we can feel torn between wanting closeness and freedom.
- Impulsive attractions to both people and material goods can lead us astray.
- Still, this can be a time when some relationships go through healing. Ups and downs may lead to new commitments.
- The Moon continues its transit of Libra until 7:57 AM EST when it enters intense Scorpio.
- The Sun enters Capricorn today, where it will transit until January 20th. Feelings of responsibility, ambition, and respect for order motivate us during this cycle. Capricorn derives much satisfaction from completion and accomplishment.
- We seek tangible results and structures, and we more quickly understand what’s feasible and what isn’t.
- We’re most comfortable working within an established framework and known boundaries or limits. Working towards a long-term goal is most rewarding with this influence.
- The Moon is void from 6:45 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to the Sun), until the Moon enters Scorpio at 7:57 AM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair