Horoscope for All on Saturday, December 14, 2019
- The Sun, Venus, and Jupiter form a parallel aspect today and tomorrow, and we are especially charitable. We have a stronger desire than usual to find meaning in our relationships.
- There may be some overstating or overindulgence now, but our intentions are generally good, and we promptly offer people the benefit of the doubt.
- We’re also inclined to take the high road, open ourselves up to new possibilities, and keep growth and discovery as priorities. We need to allow our loved ones some freedom and space to grow and improve. We’re making the best out of situations now.
- We’re likely to experience a strong desire for harmony and comfort, and we can be moved to express our affection. At the same time, we are taking more pride in our relationships or diplomacy, and we may be putting more effort into these things now. We prefer to attract than pursue and to compromise than fight.
- The Moon spends much of the day in the sign of protective Cancer, entering outgoing Leo at 10:56 PM EST.
- The Moon is void from 10:57 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to Venus), until the Moon enters Leo at 10:56 PM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Good