Horoscope for All on Monday, October 21, 2019
- The Last Quarter Moon occurs this morning at 8:40 AM EDT and suggests a turning point as we gain some perspective. We come to a point where we need to sort out what works for us and what doesn’t. It’s not the best time to start a significant project. Instead, it’s time to begin finishing up the details of that which was conceived at the last New Moon.
- The most suitable activities during this Moon phase include paying debts, asking for money owed to us, giving or receiving rewards, making evaluations, taking inventory, and dealing with people and matters from the past.
- The Moon continues its transit of Cancer until 12:29 PM EDT when it enters affectionate, bold Leo.
- Today’s Venus-Neptune trine colors the day with extra compassion and acceptance. We see the very best in people now, and this eases our interactions and takes the pressure off in personal relationships. We’re also inclined to glamorize objects, situations, and pleasures.
- We prioritize spiritual and emotional concerns over material ones at this time. We are more attuned to the world of beauty, the arts, and the imagination.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:40 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to the Sun), until the Moon enters Leo at 12:29 PM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Good