Horoscope for All on Monday, January 6, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Taurus until 9:11 PM EST, and we’re craving peace and comfort.
- The Moon transits Gemini from 9:11 PM forward, encouraging a more connected, communicative approach to our lives. Curiosity is stimulated.
- The Sun heads toward a sextile with Neptune, exact very early tomorrow and influencing today, which tends to soften our rough edges. We take things as they come and assign meaning to our experiences more readily than usual.
- This influence stimulates our imagination and sets an excellent mood for respecting our intuition and relaxing rather than pushing forward.
- We might find ourselves at the right place at the right time because our hunches are more likely to be correct, and we are “tuned in.” We are inspired, and charitable acts now will serve to lift our spirits.
- We can see matters, and people, from a perspective that not only allows for but finds beauty in our differences. This is also a good time for self-improvement programs or efforts.
- The void Moon occurs from 7:08 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Pluto), until the Moon enters Gemini at 9:11 PM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good