Horoscope for All on Monday, January 20, 2020
- Venus forms a semi-square with Pluto and then later with Saturn today, which can mean we’re running hot and cold at times today or wrestling with our feelings.
- We can be quick to jealousy at one moment, and then cool with our affections and emotionally distant later on.
- Anxiety or troubles regarding matters concerned with the feelings and affections are likely.
- Despite this, Venus forms a trine to the North Node, and we are more dedicated than usual to creating harmony.
- We make an extra effort to be agreeable and cooperative, and this attitude helps us reach our goals.
- We could feel lucky in love or business, and we might make a fortunate connection.
- The Sun enters Aquarius today and will transit the sign until February 18th.
- During this cycle, we are motivated by our need for knowledge, experience, and originality. Innovation is more important to us than convention. We become more aware of what is outdated in our lives, and we strive to find new perspectives and methods.
- The class distinctions, structure, and order that Capricorn found appealing now seem to be too rigid. The freedom of the individual becomes far more significant to us.
- We strive to free ourselves from some of the restrictions, inhibitions, and limitations that now feel constraining rather than safe in the month ahead.
- The Moon spends the day in forward-looking Sagittarius.
- The void Moon occurs from 11:46 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Neptune), until the Moon enters Capricorn on Wednesday, January 22nd, at 12:01 AM EST.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good