Horoscope for All on Monday, February 3, 2020
- Mercury enters Pisces today, and during this cycle, our thinking processes are more visual, intuitive, and imaginative.
- We are especially attuned to the world of emotion, which colors both our thoughts and our communication style.
- We guess well, express ourselves with imagery, and make decisions intuitively. We are more attracted to consciousness-raising information.
- Mercury will transit Pisces until March 4th and then March 16-April 11. It’s staying in the sign longer than usual due to an upcoming retrograde cycle (Mercury will be retrograde from February 16-March 9).
- Venus forms a sextile to Saturn today, which is strong energy for filling our commitments, particularly in our relationships. We feel stronger for it.
- We place a higher value on security, steadiness, and loyalty. This transit helps stabilize us and boosts the appeal of the ordinary and reliable. We appreciate longstanding alliances or tried-and-true pleasures.
- We are more responsible with others and with our own feelings and affections.
- Our judgment is sound, and we’re a little more conservative with money under this influence.
- The Moon continues its transit of Taurus until 6:29 AM EST, after which the Moon transits communicative Gemini.
- The void Moon occurs from 6:28 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Mercury), until the Moon enters Gemini at 6:29 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Good