Horoscope for All on Monday, December 9, 2019
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Taurus, and we want to get comfortable.
- However, Mercury enters Sagittarius today, where it will transit until December 28th, inspiring an adventurous mindset.
- Mercury in Sagittarius is curious, questioning, and brave with thoughts and ideas. Our thinking is optimistic, and our faith increases.
- However, we are not always very precise or detail-oriented during this cycle.
- Today, Mercury is heading towards a trine to Chiron, opening our minds to learning from one another. We tend to focus on healing methods and holistic thinking.
- This influence helps us communicate our feelings in constructive ways. There is good energy for discussing or giving further thought to sensitive topics.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:13 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Pluto), until the Moon enters Gemini the next day, Tuesday, December 10th, at 11:48 AM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good