Horoscope for All on Monday, December 30, 2019
- With the Sun’s alignment to the South Node of the Moon early today, we should watch for holding onto something that no longer supports our growth only because it’s comfortable or familiar.
- If we’re looking for clarity, it’s a time for getting a window into areas of our lives to which we cling too tightly, perhaps to our detriment. This may relate to fears of being dependent on others, a tendency to over-manage our lives and others’ lives or to impose too strict standards for our performance or achievement.
- We may be pouring more energy into our responsibilities to the outside world and avoiding emotional needs in the process, and now is the time to recognize this possibility.
- Later today, Mercury forms a trine to Uranus. With this mind-opening aspect, we’re seeking answers that are not the most obvious ones, and we can get to some exciting places on a mental level now.
- We’re expressing ourselves in different or unique ways rather than falling back on old habits of thinking and communicating, and this is successful.
- Conversations can be gently provocative, leading to new ideas and perspectives. Insights or creative ideas come suddenly, unexpectedly, and brilliantly,
- The void Moon occurs from 5:25 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Mars), until the Moon enters Pisces at 10:42 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good