Horoscope for All on Monday, December 23rd, 2019
- The Moon continues its transit of Scorpio until 11:35 AM EST when it enters Sagittarius.
- A Sun-Chiron square can point to insecurity or uncertainty about our direction, convictions, or purpose. A dip in confidence or faith in our resolutions or principles can lead to following others’ leads, which can later be regrettable.
- We’re pulling out of our funk by early afternoon with the Moon’s trine to Chiron.
- By tomorrow, the Sun’s trine to Uranus is sure to encourage us to detach ourselves just enough to free ourselves from limiting circumstances.
- The Sagittarius Moon invites us to have a forward-looking attitude as the day progresses.
- The void Moon continues only until the Moon enters Sagittarius today at 11:35 AM EST.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good