Horoscope for All on Monday, December 2, 2019
- Jupiter enters the sign of Capricorn today, where it will visit until December 19th, 2020.
- With Jupiter in Capricorn for over a year, we seek concrete results. Our attitude towards work and practical, realistic action is positive. Our judgment is prudent and mature, but we may sometimes lack the imagination or risk-taking attitude that helps spur innovation. We need to learn to be more flexible and tolerant of weaknesses during this transit.
- We should also watch for an overly self-serving approach.
- We are in the best shape when we take on a disciplined, committed, step-by-step approach to the realization of our goals. We value achievement in the long term, and we’re especially proud when we’re taking responsibility for ourselves.
- We succeed through resourcefulness and reducing waste. Some form of streamlining is vital at this time, particularly with Saturn’s transit of Capricorn taking place concurrently for much of the Jupiter in Capricorn transit.
- Venus aligns with the South Node today, and we might fall back on behaviors and indulgences that keep us distant from our true feelings and needs.
- Mercury heads towards a sextile to Pluto, exact early tomorrow, and we see new layers to a situation.
- The void Moon occurs from 7:28 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Mercury), until the Moon enters Pisces the next day, Tuesday, December 3rd, at 2:11 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good