Horoscope for All on Monday, December 16, 2019
- The first half of the day can be on the tense side with the Moon’s square to Mars and a Mars-Jupiter semi-square.
- We should watch for over-confidence that leads to poor, hasty decisions.
- Competitive feelings experienced now can be stimulating and invigorating, but we may not get the timing or estimation of our capabilities right.
- Mars-Jupiter is excitable, combative, enthusiastic, and impulsive.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Leo, and this afternoon, harmonizes with the Sagittarius Sun. We are creative with this combination. Honor and ethics are in stronger focus.
- The void Moon occurs from 5:10 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to the Sun), until the Moon enters Virgo tomorrow, Tuesday, December 17th, at 2:16 AM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair