Horoscope for All on Monday, March 9, 2020
- The Full Moon occurs today in the sign of Virgo at 1:48 PM EDT. It’s a time of culmination, and the promise of fulfillment of something begun at the New Moon.
- We’re pressed to find a balance between day-to-day functions and routines, physical health, and the need for order (Virgo Moon) and vision, spiritual health, disorder, and the infinite (Sun in Pisces).
- This Full Moon urges us to strike a balance between work and service, practicality and impracticality, criticism and acceptance.
- Symbolic illumination occurs in our lives–we might reach epiphanies that lead to turning points.
- Mercury stations and turns direct today after retrograde motion since February 16th.
- Over the coming weeks, recent problems with communications and decision-making should start to improve. The answers we’ve been waiting for can arrive.
- Plans or projects that have stalled might now resume.
- We can be flooded with energies that are hard to make sense of during the shift today, however, and thus critical decision-making might be avoided for the time being, as our thinking can be skewed temporarily. It’s a better day to take in than to take action.
- It’s also a good idea not to rush conversations and observations.
Creativity: Good~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair