Horoscope for All on Sunday, January 26, 2020
- With today’s Venus-Mars square, we can feel some tension or dissatisfaction with the status quo. Ideally, this prompts creative improvements and changes.
- This square can awaken many urges and desires, but many of these may only be whims or distractions. Disagreements are possible with differences and contrasts standing out more than usual.
- A passive or soft approach may irritate, but an aggressive approach can be grating, too–we seem to have poor timing at the moment.
- We can be temperamental and sensitive. There can be a real discrepancy between values and desires, and passions run high.
- Be wary of making impulse purchases and relationship decisions under these conditions. There is an air of competitiveness under this influence, which may be challenging or refreshing, or perhaps a mix of both.
- The Moon continues its transit of Aquarius until 6:44 PM EST, after which the Moon transits Pisces.
- The void Moon continues until the Moon enters Pisces today at 6:44 PM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair