Horoscope for All on Saturday, September 12, 2020
- Mercury forms a quincunx to Uranus this morning, which can find us feeling a little unsettled mentally.
- It can be a challenge to gain others’ understanding. We should watch for poorly-considered decisions, impulsive communications, and disorganization leading to misunderstandings.
- Jupiter turns direct after four months of retrograde motion since May 14th.
- Gradually over the next few weeks, matters ruled by Jupiter will move forward more straightforwardly.
- Our confidence in ourselves and the universe builds. Our faith and perspective expand, although as this shift occurs now, problems can seem larger than life.
- This direct turn can feel refreshing.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Cancer, and we’re inclined to find much to love about what’s most familiar to us.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair