Horoscope for All on Friday, October 25, 2019
- This morning’s Venus-Pluto sextile points to a comfortably strategic approach to our money and relationships. Our feelings can be more focused and intensified than usual, in a generally pleasant and positive way.
- With a Jupiter-Ceres alignment today, we’re putting our faith and our hearts into a cause, our loved ones, or a pet project, and we’re extraordinarily generous with our time and energy.
- ‘There can be positive developments in health or with family and home matters, as well as fabulous ideas for improvements. We’re open to learning and happy to share our thoughts today.
- A Sun-Chiron quincunx tonight, however, may introduce some uncertainty. Doubting ourselves and our effectiveness, as well as guilt for not facing essential issues, can subtly undermine our confidence under this influence.
- The Moon is void from 9:00 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Mercury), until the Moon enters Libra at 4:20 PM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair