Horoscope for All on Friday, November 8, 2019
- Saturn and Neptune form a sextile for the third and final time in a set that first was exact in January.
- The Sun plays into this longer-term influence today as it sextiles Saturn and trines Neptune.
- These influences encourage us to come to a pleasing balance between practicality and inspiration. It’s an ideal time for finding ways to give ourselves more leeway where we’ve been too harsh or controlled, and on the other side of this, for bringing more discipline to areas where we’ve slacked.
- Both Saturn and Neptune are in the signs they rule (modern rulers) and connect harmoniously, boosting our ability to combine science and faith. We are both builders and dreamers under this significant and supportive influence. It can be a great time for defining our goals, bringing a vision to life, or putting effort or the legwork into realizing a dream.
- As well, it can be excellent for softening areas of our lives where we have become too rigid or materialistic. We may feel a stronger sense of mission or purpose, and it’s easier than usual to gravitate toward a better work-rest balance or to recognize the need to structure our spiritual lives or make regular time for attention to emotions, magic, romance, or inspiration.
- We might express our devotion through hard work or service. We can be moved to help, support, or give of ourselves.
- This can be a good time for self-improvement efforts, taking actions that build trust, and for the kind of self-awareness that leads to realistic plans and goals.
- Slow and steady suits us fine–and benefits us most!
- The Moon continues its transit of Pisces until it enters Aries at 6:49 AM EST.
- The void Moon continues until 6:49 AM EST when the Moon enters Aries.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent