Horoscope for All on Friday, November 29, 2019
- The Moon spends the day in Capricorn, and we can be more resolved, determined, and goal-oriented than usual.
- We seek order and structure in our lives. Our careers, reputation, and objectives are in focus with the Moon in this sensible sign.
- Situations that require us to keep a cool head work best under this influence since we’re not easily swept away by our feelings. We’re inclined to buckle down and work, organize, and plan.
- The Moon harmonizes with Neptune in Pisces and Mercury in Scorpio, and it aligns with Saturn and Pluto, and we’re both practical and intuitive today.
- Mercury and Saturn are heading into a sextile aspect, exact early tomorrow, grounding our thinking and expectations further. This is the third and final pass after Mercury and Saturn returned to this aspect while Mercury was retrograde a couple of weeks ago.
- We are mentally prepared, desiring more order and organization in our lives. Decisions made now tend to be practical and well thought out.
- The Moon is void from 10:57 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a conjunction to Pluto), until the Moon enters Aquarius the next day, Saturday, November 30th, at 3:14 PM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent