Horoscope for All on Friday, January 3, 2020
- Mars enters Sagittarius this morning, and it will transit the sign until February 16th. During this transit, our actions are heavily motivated by our ideals. We are bothered by routine, quickly becoming restless if we feel confined.
- We have a stronger love of adventure, and of conquest–this is the position of wanderlust. We start projects or challenges with enthusiasm, although we may abandon them rather quickly if they fail to hold our interest. This may be because we set our sights too high!
- Mars in Sagittarius defends its principles and sometimes takes it personally when others disagree with them.
- The Moon is in Aries all day, inclining us to be active, positive, and assertive. We’re seeking a fresh start–to be first or to start something new.
- We can be emotionally impulsive, but with the Moon forming a square to Saturn and Pluto, we may face some blocks, or there could be some level of denial. It’s a time of the month for recognizing the need to take the lead or take charge of our lives in some manner. Even so, our ambitions are large, and we can have a hard time fitting everything in today.
- The Moon is void from 8:18 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Pluto), until the Moon enters Taurus the next day, Saturday, January 4th, at 11:16 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good