Horoscope for All on Friday, December 27, 2019
- The Sun forms its annual conjunction with Jupiter today, this year in the sign of Capricorn, and we can be especially aware of our desire to excel.
- This is a time of discovery and a renewed sense of joy, faith, and optimism. Vitality increases as we build our confidence.
- We’re more generous, optimistic, and sociable under this influence. We might seek increased recognition and respect, and, with our generous, liberal attitude, this may very well be forthcoming.
- It’s an excellent time to take steps to grow something important to us. We can feel determined and confident about making profound, long-lasting changes to improve our lives.
- This transit also favors reasonable legal, educational, religious, financial, and cultural endeavors. We value integrity, patience, reflection, and wisdom.
- Fortunately, this Sun-Jupiter alignment’s impact is stronger and more long-lasting since it occurs so close to yesterday’s Solar Eclipse. The Moon continues its transit of practical Capricorn, all day.
- The Moon is void from 4:03 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Mars), until the Moon enters Aquarius the next day, Saturday, December 28th, at 12:21 AM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent