Horoscope for All on Wednesday, February 19, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Capricorn, encouraging us to consider our practical priorities.
- Still, the Moon aligns with Jupiter and forms a sextile to Neptune as a Jupiter-Neptune sextile (exact tomorrow morning) comes into influence.
- We’re hooking into this energy on an emotional level today, seeking some inspiration and imagination.
- Idealistic and humanitarian goals or impulses surface, and we’re widening our minds through unusual or different experiences.
- Our hearts open as we consider new possibilities, and both generosity and compassion increase. We seek–and probably find–something to believe in.
- We more easily make personal sacrifices for what we believe to be the better good.
- Even so, a Mercury-Saturn semi-square suggests some inconveniences to manage in our communications and transit. It’s essential to draw on patience.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair