Horoscope for All on Friday, October 18, 2019
- The Moon spends the day in Gemini, encouraging our attention to our immediate environment, contacts, studies, and personal interests.
- We can be busy today, and at times, we can feel bogged down in details, snippets, and minutiae.
- The Gemini Moon harmonizes with the Sun in Libra tonight, promoting cooperation and reconciliation.
- With today’s Pluto-Chiron quintile, we’re exceptionally creative and clever about solving dilemmas, particularly those that may have been holding us back from personal growth. It’s a good day for devising strategies.
- The Moon is void from 10:15 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to the Sun), until the Moon enters Cancer the next day, Saturday, October 19th, at 6:43 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good