Horoscope for All on Friday, October 11, 2019
- The Moon spends another day in the sign of Pisces, stimulating the need to wind down or mellow out.
- This transit can serve to heighten our awareness of our spiritual nature and needs. We can also be evasive, or we might shy away from conflict, especially confrontation.
- The Moon’s sextile to Pluto today, however, can help us stay present when appropriate.
- We head towards a Mars-Uranus quincunx, which may temporarily drain our energy or leave us feeling restless and impatient until we figure out what we’re missing or not yet processing. Making adjustments to our goals may be necessary now. If we’re not in touch with our need to make changes, we could feel a little tense.
- The Moon is void from 5:55 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Pluto), until the Moon enters Aries the next day, Saturday, October 12th, at 12:45 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair