Horoscope for All on Wednesday, May 6, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Libra just until 3:05 AM EDT, after which the Moon is in Scorpio.
- We’re seeking more depth to our experiences or a stronger connection to a project or person with the Scorpio Moon.
- Our intuition is keen, and we’re passionate about what we’re doing. We seek out emotionally satisfying and involving activities.
- We tend to see through pretenses, and we read between the lines rather than accept everything at face value. Good energy is with us for connecting, research, and purposeful work.
- However, the Moon’s square to Saturn this morning and opposition to Uranus this afternoon can point to feeling blocked or at the mercy of others’ unreliability.
- As the day advances, we get closer to a Mercury-Neptune sextile, exact tomorrow morning, that expands our minds and encourages our imagination.
- The void Moon continues until the Moon enters Scorpio at 3:05 AM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good