Horoscope for All on Saturday, May 30, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Virgo, and we crave some semblance of order.
- The Sun is sesqui-square Pluto today, and this transit can stimulate or aggravate fears and any feelings we may have of being powerless or overlooked.
- Buried emotions and motives can surface now. A tendency to want to control our lives through some form of manipulation is persistent with this aspect. However, it’s best to rise above this.
- Also today, Mars forms a semi-square with Jupiter. Competitive feelings experienced can be stimulating and invigorating, but we may not get the timing or estimation of our capabilities right.
- It’s best to wait out sudden urges, since they may not hold weight over time.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair