Horoscope for All on Tuesday, May 26, 2020
- Mercury forms a quincunx to Jupiter today, and we might waver, unable to reach a wholly satisfying decision or conclusion.
- We may overestimate our abilities or underestimate the situation.
- It may be best to avoid jumping into something without planning, as necessary details are too easy to overlook at the moment.
- We can be see-sawing between alternatives.
- Still, with a Sun-Juno trine, we’re in good shape for strengthening and supporting one another, and for building trust in the process.
- We take greater pride in our relationships or projects, and we’re willing to put more effort into them.
- The Moon opposes Pluto and then Jupiter, and we can feel some tension due to our drives to perform or the demands of our responsibilities.
- Otherwise, the Moon is in Cancer all day, encouraging us to check in with our hearts, homes, or families.
- The void Moon occurs from 9:06 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Leo tomorrow, Wednesday, May 27th, at 2:33 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair