Horoscope for All on Wednesday, May 20, 2020
- With Mercury in a minor challenging aspect to Saturn this morning, we should watch for hypersensitivity, negative thinking, and criticism.
- It’s a somewhat beneficial influence for doing editing work and identifying flaws or fixing problems.
- The Taurus Moon (all day) is deliberate and constant.
- Earthy activities and sensual pleasures appeal now more than usual, and we value that which is predictable and reliable.
- The Sun leaves the sign of Taurus today, however, and heads into Gemini for a stay until June 20th. Knowledge and diversity motivate us with the Sun in Gemini.
- We are more sociable, intellectual, and curious under this influence. We tend to scatter our energies as a result of this curiosity and awareness of all of our options. We are more communicative and versatile, although we can also be unreliable during this month-long cycle.
- The Venus-Neptune square can bring us back to an old matter, and it can be challenging to understand a situation because our wishes tend to obscure things.
- This transit suggests some uncertainty with our feelings, affections, and attachments.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair