Horoscope for All on Sunday, March 8, 2020
- The Sun’s yearly alignment with Neptune occurs today, and we’re extremely sensitive to the moods and undercurrents around us.
- We make judgments intuitively and instinctually. We may have a hard time defining our actions and our goals, and instead, we seek out alternate ways of connecting with our dreams.
- Our morals may be flexible as we tend to stretch our usual boundaries. This transit stimulates and enhances spiritual awareness.
- Venus and Uranus also form an alignment today, and the need to express ourselves freely and openly is strong. This influence also encourages us to let go of rigidity.
- We’re itching for a change, whether we’re aware of this or not. Stimulation and newness are valued over permanence for the time being. We lose our fears of taking risks in love, with pleasure, and in social situations.
- There can be infatuations, whims, gossip, and unanticipated opportunities socially or financially. We have a greater need for self-expression and social excitement.
- The Moon continues its transit of Leo only until 6:48 AM EDT, after which the Moon transits Virgo.
- The void Moon occurs from 4:13 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to Mercury), until the Moon enters Virgo at 6:48 AM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Good